Sunday, September 29, 2013

 
Spuds looked at me today and said, "Mom, you have to share my irresistible face with da rest of da world. Stop keepin it to urself!"
 
OSU Football Saturdays
 
Going through periods of not blogging is something I always end up regretting. However, if one thing happens that makes blogging more difficult, such as when Blogger changed the website format and my pics started failing to upload, I found myself too easily frustrated to post.
 
Everything seems to be working great right now, so I hope it continues this way! I have missed all of you terribly. Reading everyone's blogs and seeing the passion and love that everyone in dog-blog land has for animals is what always brings me and my family back here.
 
Spuds and Shadow are, thankfully, still doing the same ol' stuff they were doing the last time we posted. They've had some minor health stuff going on, and are going through allergy season as we speak, but overall, life has been good for the pooches. <3 p="">
 
Momma's Girl

I'm happy to finally get some recent pics up here and reach out again :)   Can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs. I'm sure I've been missing a lot.

Out of Hiding, ~The Pooches (&Anna&Chad)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment