Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas is Coming and iPhone blogging troubles

Hi everyfurry!! Christmas will be here before we know it. The dogs have been getting lots of Christmas cards from everyone in the card exchange. We have ours all ready to be mailed out tomorrow. The dogs have gotten more Christmas cards that Chad and I, hehe.

Shadow has been adapting to having a Christmas tree in the window. She still manages to get her window-gazing in, even with the big tree in the way.

She is sporting her new "piggy" sweater (Or Miss Piggy, as we refer to her) in this pic. It is from Chilly Dog sweaters, and it is the first clothing item she has ever liked. I'm pretty sure she is tired of being chilly in the winter. She seems happier, cuddlier, and calmer with this sweater on.

 
The Pooches would also like you to know that they met the "Big man" last week. They met.....
 
SANTA!
 
 
There was a local pet food store doing photos with Santa, and the profits benefited a local animal shelter. Spuds and Shadow did SO great in the store. They were friendly to everyone, seemed very comfortable in the unfamiliar environment, and also were so nice to Santa. I wasn't sure what to expect, because sometimes Spuds can be a little put-off by people wearing hats. Also, Shadow doesn't always warm up to people right away. She, however, greeted everyone in the store with a lick, hug, and tail wag. I was really amazed at how open they were to the whole experience. Talk about a "proud mother" moment! I'm pretty sure they enjoyed just being in the store more than actually getting their picture taken with Santa, but it seemed like they had fun overall!
 
Have you ever taken your dogs to meet Santa? How did it go?
 
On a human-related note, my Blogger app on my iPhone says I'm at my photo limit and won't let me do posts to Blogger through the app anymore, so I can only do them on my laptop. Has anyone else ran into this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? I thought about deleting some of the posts that are saved into the app to make more memory space, but I'm pretty sure if I delete them from the list of posts on the app, they'll disappear from the blog. I'm not sure why it says I'm at my photo limit on the app, but is still letting me post from the laptop... 
 
 
~Merry Christmas Wishes, -The Pooches (&Anna&Chad)

6 comments:

  1. Love the piggy sweater and the Christmas Cards. The kids looks so smart in their sweaters with santa. Love them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you awe all in the Chwissmuss Spiwit aweady and showed Santa how vewy good you awe..I'm shoowe he'll wemembew.
    Mommi has an oldew Iphone, so nevew used that to do my bloggie..she does it on the laptop(just downloads hew i_phone photoes to I photo good luck wif youws
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spuds is hamming it in his picture! They really DID do great. We've never taken our pups to see Santa. Honestly I'm not sure they'd be a fan of it, but they do love playing to the crowd at pet stores! Also, the piggie sweater is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello pooches for peace its dennis the vizsla dog hay mama and dada hav never tayken me to see santa but i tuk myself to see santa wun yeer!!! ummm that is if by meet yoo meen attak with a tank!!! it wuz a hole big misunderstanding!!! hay santa if yoo reed this am i stil on the nawty list??? ok bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I sure hope you're not still on the naughty list!

      Delete
  5. hello pooches for peace its dennis the vizsla dog hay my mama and dada hav never tayken me to meet santa but i did tayk myself to meet him wun yeer!!! umm that is if by "meet" yoo meen "invayd the north pole with a tank"!!! it wuz a hole big thing yoo no how it is!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete