Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shadow's Collar

... Says it all. She's sporting what we are all about. There's always a need for Pit Bulls to get a little more love :)
....Plus she looks cute and I can't stop taking pictures!
I got this collar at a local Pet Store. It seems to be "green," as it is made from a seatbelt. I don't know the brand of it, as I threw away the tag and don't remember! I can say that I'm happy with it though- it is sturdy and there haven't been any problems with it! And for a collar this big, it was well price at $21.99.

Hope you are all having a great sunny Sunday, ~The Pooches (&Anna&Chad)

3 comments:

  1. It is pawesome!
    Happy Sunday full of love!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collar!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow
    s collaw is bootiful and suits hew pawfectly I love youw headew pictoowe too!!!
    I am sending endless love

    I think Pittie's awe made fow loving
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete