Sunday, April 29, 2012

Operation: Healthify Shadow Update

I was taking the pics to document Shadow's progress for this week. In some of the ones I took she looked a lot skinnier, but I started to realize that she looked a lot skinnier as she breathed in, much like when people "suck in" to look slim. So I tried to take more objective pics to ensure that they were realistic. So if it doesn't look like a big difference, it's because I think the pics from last week were taken when she was breathing in. We are still sticking to the plan and I'm excited to see her get healthier! What have you done for your pooches to help with their health?


 I forgot to take a week 1 pic of her back...but here's week 2 and 3.

Have a great week!!! ~The Pooches (&Anna &Chad)

7 comments:

  1. Shadow, you can do it!
    No more than one treat per day for me!
    Hmmmmm....
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorenza. Shadow loves your support!

      Delete
  2. wow you can really see the difference

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello pooches its dennis the vizsla dog hay looking gud shadow!!! go shadow go shadow go shadow!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even wif the not sucking in , shadow is looking lots twimmew..Mommi has taken me fow longew walks and is giving me less snackies , so I can get healthified too
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're doing a great job! And realizing change needs to be made is half the battle! I see people with severely overweight dogs sometimes and I just feel so bad for the dog... Shadow certainly isn't severely overweight but aiming for ideal weight is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way when I see dogs severely overweight. I didn't want that to happen with shadow. I figure if it can be controlled now, might as well start sooner than later :)

      Delete