Saturday, February 18, 2012

We Got Tagged to Play a Game!

Our nice furriends at Mayzie's Dog Blog http://mayziegal.wordpress.com/ tagged us to play this game where the pooches get to tell you more about them! Without further ado...here are Spuds and Shadow....

1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Spuds: Herrro alll my 7 wurds are: Tuff, Funnie, Tailented, Old Fart, messy, anddd Cool. Its my favrit wen peeple say i'm a Cool Dog.

Shadow: Hello all, dont mind my brofer he is a d-o-r-k, dat shoulda been one of his werd hehehehe! My 7 werds are: Wiggly, sweet (as a cupcake), diva, j-lo curvacious, a shadow (becuz i am clingy i like to live up to my name duh!), annddddd luv-a-bull of cours.

2. What keeps you up at night?
Spuds: Dad snoring louder than me.

Shadow: Finkin about breakfast. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. Who would you like to be?
Spuds: BARRY SANDERS! Dats who i try to be lik when me and shadow play outside, im all like "juke move, stiff arm, you cant catch me!!"

Shadow: Uhhh, myself. Duh. Unless i could be dat Strawberry Shortcake gurl becuz den i wud assume i would taste gud and be able to luv myself as much as food becuz i wud be like food!

4. What are you wearing right now?
Spuds: My cool brindle patch. Dats all i need to b Cool Dog.
Shadow: My most diva BLING collar dat my dad picked out fur me.

5. What scares you?
Spuds: When mom or dad is opening those tubes of rolls dat pop when u open dem, i hate da popping sound!
Shadow: Platic bags.....grocery bags, trash bags, ne plastic bags. Dey sound funny!

6. The best and worst of blogging?
Spuds: Best part is dat it makes me a Cool Dog, but da wurst part is dat summtimmeessss, a certin HUMIN put unflattering pichures of us on heer and its embarrising!!!
Shadow: Diva's should b shown off. Dats da best part is dat everyone gits to see my amazing cuteness. But da wurst part is dat i share da lime-light wif Spuds.

7. What was the last website you visited?

Da last one we visited was Mayzie's Blog! Hi Mayzie, Shadow heer, I would likes to know where u got ur cute outfit wif da pink and da pearls and all dat. I need to tell me mom so she can make me luk dat hot!
8. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?

Spuds: Ermmm....dis is pawsonal. But...wen da Vet took my man circles, he umm...left da skin in dat area and it hangs funny...i wish dat didnt hang der..
Shadow: I wish i could manooover better when i am chasin spuds becuz i hav no good juke movs and i hav to run in big circles to turn direcshuns!

9. Slankets, yes or no?
Spuds: I'm not too shur wut deez r, but i can tell u i furry much enjoy wen i am under da blankets becuz i get cold eezy.
Shadow: I like to chew holes in blankets and den wen u git under dem its lik u hav a tent! I make da windows hehehehee!

10. Tell us something about the person (people) who tagged you.

Spuds: Mayzie is a furry lucky dog to hav such a great famurly and she is furry pritty (more pritty den Shadow dont tell hur i sed dat!)
Shadow: SPUDS!!! I KAN SEEEE DIS! Ugh, ne wayz....da ones who tagged us seem like such a Cool famurly and dey r Defurnitly cooler den SPUDS!

I will take over frum heer since i obfurously cant trust Spuds to be a Gud Dog on heer. We gits to pick 8 furriends to play!
DA 8 FURRIENDS WE CHOOSE TO PLAY ALONG R:
1. Dog is God in Reverse- My Life With Dogs (fellow OSU fan furriends)
2. kissa-bull (da most furriendly and luv-a-bull furriends)
3. Dennis's Diary of Destruction (da most adventurus furriends)
4. MargeBlog (one of our oldest bloggy friends!)
5. It All Started With a Pit Bull (a new furrend)
6. Pip (another new furrend)
7. El Diario de Lorenza (a furry fashionable furriend)
8. The Happy Pit Bull Blog (one of da most funny pibbles in da hole wurld!)

We hope you all wants to play!!!!!!
~The Pooches (&Anna & Chad)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me! These tag posts are so much fun because we get to learn more about each other. Would you believe I also stay up at night thinking about breakfast!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome possum
    we shall do this on our next bloggy post
    thanks guys we cant wait
    it looks MOST fun

    PIBBLE SUGARS
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello pooches its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay fun tag!!! i hav not playd tag in furever!!! i wil post abowt this just as soon as i am dun sayving the wurld from tuckers flatchoolense and from darth tater too of korse!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete