Sunday, February 19, 2012

Veg of the Week


...on the go.

I'm not saying it's good to always eat frozen meals.....but what I can say is that sometimes you just gotta make do, and there are some really cool vegan "on the go" options. Since this past week has been so much GO GO GO, I thought I'd share with you one way I made dinner quick, easy, and vegan.

Step 1: Stopped at the grocery store across the street from my work.
Step 2: Rushed inside and grabbed an Amy's frozen dinner.
Step 3: Microwave via directions.

...devoured food. :)

I found myself tired and lacking motivation, and also craving a tomato verde sauce smothered on something. I could have caved and bought a jar of tomato verde salsa and a bag of tortilla chips and eaten the entire contents of both, but I knew there was something better out there!

I had a faint memory of an Amy's brand burrito I had eaten a long time ago... I thought it was tomato verde related.....and it was! Score!
It is good even cooked in the microwave :)


And it's healthy! And vegan!


And in keeping with the "taking it easy" theme, that's all I got for ya. Goodnight :)
~Keepin' it simple and veg, -Anna (&And the Pooches)

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this meal the other day when I was on the go, and I also thought it was great!

    ReplyDelete