Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy V day! Bear with me here.... I'm posting from my phone so I can't get the pics in the order that would make sense....
But this "take and bake" pizza place in my town was selling heart shaped pizzas! So i bought one half non-vegetarian for chad and half plain for me. I added my own vegan toppings to my side (veg "bacon," tomatoes, vegan cheese, basil). We are a couple who is half veg, half not, so we just find ways to make it work.
Cute v day cupcakes!
The pizza before I added my own toppings ...
The pizza after cooking...(see what I mean about the pics not being in order?)
Bottom of the cupcakes!
Mmmmm....
Shadow wanted a cupcake.....not surprising right!? I didn't give her one, but I did give her a taste of frosting. She is my little cupcake :)
~Hope your day is filled with love from your furry and human loved ones, -The Pooches (&Anna&Chad)

5 comments:

  1. Yummies!

    Happy Valentines Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm also in a half-vegetarian/half-definitely not (he's a cook!), so this sounds very familiar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowie our love pudding rolls are growling wiff the hungers now

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo...this is a Most Tasty looking postie! And I just luvs that picture of shadow with the frosting on her nosie. TOO cute! Mom and dad had peach cobbler for dessert and we got to do the pre-rinse on their bowls. DEE-lish!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete