Friday, January 6, 2012

2012.

Well, it's here. How was your holiday season? I got a new phone, from which I'm blogging right now.
We had a great dinner tonight- pumpkin Mac and cheese (vegan!) and chocolate cupcakes with almond buttercream icing (also vegan!). I want to drown in the cupcakes....just sayin! And I'm sure you know where I got the recipes for this stuff by now... Www.ohsheglows.com of course! Yummiest stuff ever, I swear by that site now. Seriously, go look up recipes now...or at least after you leave me a comment :).

I haven't figured out how to get my pics in the right order while blogging this way so sorry they are all at the end ....I have some practicing to do! I have more pics of the pooches but they're on my old phone so I'll have to do something about that.

THE drown-worthy cupcakes. I ate two.....ok three!


Spuds in cuddle mode- he says hiiii! The cool part about blogging on an iphone is I can take pics while I'm on blogger and they upload on my post- that's what I just did to get this pic of spuds.

Nomnomnomnom

Seriously. Go find the recipe at http://ohsheglows.com/2012/01/05/top-21-vegan-dessert-recipes-of-2011/ . Make the cupcakes. Die happy.

~Here's hoping 2012 is your best year yet, -The Pooches (and Anna)

3 comments:

  1. Yummilicious cupcakes!
    Congratulations on your new phone!
    Happy New Year to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely try these cupcakes, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dedogreen: here's the link! http://ohsheglows.com/2012/01/05/top-21-vegan-dessert-recipes-of-2011/ the icing in the recipe really makes them great!

    ReplyDelete