Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Monday

~"Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it"~
(just heard this on the radio and had to add it onto the post!)





Hey all. Spuds and Shadow wanted to encourage everyone to have a happy Monday, as hard as that may be!



Psst. Have a gud Munday.






Yeaa! Hav a guuuud muunndayyy!





Let us show you how we have gud mundays...






Woooooeeeeeeeeee!







A little bit of fun each day takes the stress away!



In other news... I've been really into cooking during this holiday season. I made an apple walnut brie braid with brown sugar topping. I'm going to retry this recipe and modify it to be vegan...I'll let you know how it turns out and try to take a more flattering pic of it! :) What have you been cooking in the spirit of the holidays?








We hope you have a "gud munday" full of fun and yummy treats :)





~The Pooches (and Anna)

4 comments:

  1. Your pups are absolutely adorable, and the bread looks great! I have had the urge to do a lot of holiday cooking myself but due to time it seems we have been purchasing more than cooking or baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! It is hard to find the time...and I've noticed for me it's hard to find the money to keep buying flour, sugar, baking supplies...more baking supplies LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO BUCKEYES *thats my alma mater :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kari: Mine too! love the buckeyes:)

    ReplyDelete