Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pitbull Necklace (Cell Phone Pix Series: Part 6)

I helped with a fundraiser back in December for a local Pitbull rescue, and thought I needed something pitbull-ish to wear! So I ordered a cute necklace from etsy.com

The order went smoothly and I received it right on time! It even came in this cute little box:

With a nice note and info about the jewelry!
Here's the necklace (sorry it's blurry :/ ). It's really cute and a great buy! There is a bigger version of the charm than this one. I bought the mini version and kind of wish I would've gotten the bigger one just because you can't really see what this one is if you aren't close to it, but other than that I love it!

The fundraiser was to wrap presents for everyone at a mall, and the people who want presents wrapped pay by donation. It was sooo fun, and everyone was in the Christmas spirit. No one was in a rush or grumpy, and everyone was very generous. The holiday season is the one thing I love about winter. Everyone just seems a little happier.
We hope every one's February is off to a great start! We've had horrible weather here, we're just trying to stay warm and cheery throughout the rest of this gloomy winter season!
Warm thoughts & Pibble bling, -The Pooches

1 comment:

  1. Sure it was a pawesome fundraiser! Christmas was the perfect time to do it! Everyone is happy those days!
    I can't see very well the necklace but I know you love it!
    Very cold here too!
    Brrrrs from here!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete