Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cell Phone Pix Series: Part 5- It's Still snowy out

We have had snow flurries more often than not since the first of December. I don't really mind, it makes the cold winter months pretty :)

...hmm, I think there have been some pooches around here... hehehe

Since it's been so cold, we've been staying inside, just relaxing..er...trying to anyway. Here's me while I try to read. Spuds makes it kind of hard...



Here's Chad and babygirl Shadow. It's kind of hard to see, but this is how they fell asleep, with their foreheads up against each other. It was so cute, I had to sneak a picture!

Sorry for the somewhat blurry/hard to see pics. I've had my cell phone on me more often lately than my actual camera :(
Hope you are enjoying your winter and holiday season so far!!!!
Flurries and fun, -The Pooches

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh, I complain about my cat crawling on me while I'm trying to study, but Spuds takes it to a whole new level.

    I'm so glad to see you blogging again! I've missed you and your crew.

    ReplyDelete