Friday, November 26, 2010

Our November So Far

We've had an interesting November so far...

-First bit of news: Kado moved out! Well, I should say, Kado's mommy and daddy moved out. So, while we definitely miss our orange buddy, we are happy for them to start a new journey. But no worries, we'll be sure to bring our camera with us anytime we see Kado :)

So, the TV that was in the living room was Kado's mommy and daddy's TV. I hung a Merry Christmas sign where the TV used to be for now, haha! Spuds took advantage of this new sign to express his feelings about Thanksgiving:

Mommm, dadddddd....now that Thanksgiving is over, can't Christmas be here already?



Chad is a custom sign fabricator, so (he usually makes signs much bigger and more complicated that the Merry Christmas one) if you want your own sign like this let me know in a comment with your email address and I'll give you details! I can also post some more pictures of the actual sign by itself to get a better idea of what it looks like. We plan on hanging on the door with garland around it :)

-Next bit of news in November....my birthday was last week, and Chad and I's 9 year anniversary!

-Our Thanksgiving: I didn't get many pics... we spent the day with family of course, and brought table scraps back for the pooches! I spent most of the day playing with the C-mas sign so I will have more pics of the dogs with it. We were thankful for having a stress free day with lots of love.

- I went shopping on Black Friday! My step mom and I spent a lot of time at the specialty dog store- I got Spuds and Shadow some Christmas dress up stuff specially for dogs! It's going to be a fun picture-taking December. I also bought a vegan dessert cookbook today! I can't wait to try out the recipes...I'll let you know how it goes.

I have been trying to read all your blogs, just haven't had as much time to post my own- this month has been a bit of an adjustment with the changes in the house and getting through the birthday, anniversary, and Thanksgiving all within a couple weeks! busy busy!

I still have a few cute pictures from October I need to download and post from my cell phone!!! Another cell phone series post to come soon.....

Giving thanks and dreaming of Christmas, -The Pooches

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Happy Anniversary!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete