Friday, October 29, 2010

Cell Phone Pix Series: Part 4

Chad has been having to work lately on Saturdays, so one Saturday a few weeks ago I decided to give him something to smile about when he got home. I took one of his old t-shirts and made the dogs look adora-bull!

Spuds sports his homemade Buckeyes gear:


Don't show these pictures, I'm embarrassed!


Spuds thanking me for his cool shirt. Don't let his humble look fool you in these pics. Everytime we dress him up he has to prance around to everyone in the house as if he's showing off his coolness. He gets really excited if you tell him he looks cool, ha!



Don't worry, I used the other half of the shirt to make Shadow one, too!
She was more into chewing on her ball than showing her Buckeye pride... oh well!
GO BUCKS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO I WENT TO OHIO STATE!!!!

    ok such excitement. I really want to get cheerleader outfits for Baily and Mesa but they are never big enough


    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we fink the shirt ish way cool and NOTHING to be berrys about

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kari in WeHo: That would be so cute!
    @Kissa-bull: Pooches say Thx!

    ReplyDelete