Friday, October 22, 2010

Cell Phone Pix Series: Part 3

Another picture from a while back on my cell. This is a good picture of one of my favorite things about her. She has a big black stripe on this side of her nose. It was the first thing I noticed about her, and it made me instantly fall in love with her adorable face. I like it too because it makes her markings unique and asymmetrical.

These next few pictures are from earlier this week. Spuds and her go potty separately to ensure that they do their business before playing. So Spuds always goes first, and the whole time he's outside Shadow rings the bells on the door and stares out the window. She always rings the bells when he gets back to the door.
Mommmm, when is MY turn!?
She literally sits on her butt while she waits for him. I love when she sits like this, she looks so funny!
This picture makes her look so heavenly! (don't they say pictures are deceiving? hehehe) God (or whoever you may believe in!) is shining his light on Shadooby (one of my nicknames for her!).



Don't worry, Spuds finished up his duty soon after these pictures and Shadow was "finally" (as she would say if she could) let out :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the awkward sit in front of the door :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete