Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cell Phone Pix Series: Part 1

I have a lot of pics on my cell phone that I've always wanted to post on here, so I'm going to make a point of trying to do that!

This is Shadow about a month after we got her- she was only about 11 months old and still so little!! (I wish we could (or I should say, we NEED to) get her back down to this weight, because now she's chunky!) She had gone into heat before we could get her in to be spayed, hence the diaper. The floor was also being remodeled, so this was definately a stressful few weeks!



Teeny Shadow! We were so happy at this time- even though it was stressful- she was like a little angel that came to our house. We couldn't have been more lucky to end up with her.
She would wiggle her butt and wag her tail so hard that the diaper would rip!


And this was Shadow last August bright and early on her way to be spayed. It looks like she knew it was going to turn out aweful (read back to August 2009 posts if you missed what happened!).

Stay tuned for more cell phone stories to come! :)

2 comments:

  1. The diaper is rather cute :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete