Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Judgy-Wudgy Was a Bear

What? Big boy dogs can have squeaky pink shoe toys too. Don't judge me.






Speaking of not judging....I just finished reading:



(Picture found on Google images)
If you don't know who Kendra is, she is one of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends on the show "The Girls Next Door." I know, I know, you may be wondering why the heck I cared to read her book. But the truth is I always thought she was funny as h*ll on the show, then I randomly saw her E! True Hollywood Story, and, well...I was just intrigued.

The book was amazing in my opinion. You have to go into in with an open mind and realize that while some may not agree with some of her choices, there are great messages to take from the book. My favorite part is probably just that not once does she ever talk about herself as a victim. In other words, she's real, and that means she probably doesn't care too much about what other people think, and it also means she probably has some people who don't like her all that much. But, the fact that she's true to who she is despite what the consequences may be has given me a lot of respect for her!

On another note, I just waited 15 minutes for ONE photo to load on here, and it just doesn't look like Blogger is going to cooperate anymore tonight, so I guess I'm cutting this post short. Erg.

If you read the book, let me know your thoughts! (Or even if you don't read the book, for that matter! :))

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a boy who likes pink :)


    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete