Sunday, September 26, 2010

Daily Thoughts from the Pooches

Mooooooooooooooo!



Umm...are you OK Spuds?

What? I can be a cow if I want to! Geeze... guess I'll uhhh...impersonate Dad's expression. We're tough. Duh.
(Noo those aren't 'party cups,' just the cups Mama uses at Sunday dinner to avoid more dishes!)



Hmm...then There's Kado. I tried to get him to report on what was going on in the recent "Wordless Wednesday" pic of him.

No. Comment. I'm busy getting slobber all over the winders.
Do any of your windows look like this from the dogs?



Meanwhile, Shadow is depressed, because pretty soon there won't be any more days like this:



And the days will be gray and cold...like this:



She seems to like the snow the most out of all three of the dogs though, so I think she'll be ok!
Is your Sunday afternoon as uneventful as ours? What are your daily thought ramblings?
Love,
The Pooches

3 comments:

  1. Please pleaaaase pleasssssseeeeeeeee to not bring da snows.

    mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we pawsonally love to toot on sunday most all day. hey who are we kidding we likes to do that most everyday tee hee

    pibble sugars, wee wiggles and pupperbreath licks
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cow impression :) That's what Mesa does

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete