Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Oldies

So... I've been having a lot of fun looking through all my old pictures! I thought I'd share a few more with you.

Yes, Spuds is a very good sport as some of you said :) He gets really excited any time we dress him up because he knows it means lots of treats! He walks around to everyone in the house as if showing off his new look. (He's very needy so I think he figures if it gets him attention from everybody it's a good thing!)

Another St. Patrick's Day 2006 pic:



I think he stole that camo scarf from the laundry needing folded in the background :) This was taken in 2007.



And this was taken in 2009..not so old :) Shadow 'smiles' a lot but I can never seem to get it in a picture! This is not very good quality but you can kind of see her sporting a smile in the hopes of getting some of daddy's food. It may look like a snarl in the pic but in person you can easily tell the difference. Do any of your dogs smile? Shadow and Spuds both do it a lot, especially when we first come home.



This is one of my parents' dogs you haven't met yet! Her name in Koko- her parents were a border collie and a border collieXcoon hound. She was still a cute little pup in this pic taken in 2005 while we were on vacation in the Outer Banks.



And this is Kyla, who you've seen in past posts. This was taken in 2006 while we were on vacation at a lake house....Kyla went swimming....she wasn't too impressed :)



I had some other pics I wanted to share, but for some reason they wouldn't load onto here...so I'll save those for another time. And to the commenter from the last post-I DO wonder what we did before digital cameras- it's so easy now! But I think I'm going to scan some of Spud's puppy pics because he was too cute for everyone not to see!

Hope everyone enjoyed :)

8 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the pictures of the dogs in your life. I have yet to see a dog smile with their teeth in person, but I hear about many dogs that do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to get back to scanning old pictures of our guys, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Digital is so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pics and these were great! I can not imagine my life without my digi camera..I shutter to think..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the memory lane tour! We have a smiler of our own - it cracks me up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too many photos, for sure! The only BAD thing about digital is that i almost never get around to printing them. At least they take up less room this way! And between my blog, facebook, and iphone, who needs to print things anyways??
    BTW - love spuds in the derby - green is defiantly his color!!

    Michelle & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks of sharing pictures of you adorable dogs. They seem to bring lots of joy to you and your family. I love my doggy too, but my hubby won't let me dress her up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Liza! :) Maybe he'll let you dress her up if it's for halloween or something!

    ReplyDelete