Monday, January 25, 2010

You may have been wondering...

...where I've been? Well, sorry for my random respite- Chad and I went on a cruise! So...I do have pictures and adventures of the dogs for you...lots of cute pictures...so those will be up in the next few days. I'm hoping for a nice relaxing night soon to sit down with my pics and laptop for blogging, although I have to work a little more than normal this week so, bare with me! Hope everyone is doing well, I can't wait to catch up on reading about what you all have been up to!

4 comments:

  1. I HAVE been wondering where you were! I'm glad you're back, hope you had a good time on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Wouldn't it be cool if they came up with a cruise line that had the dogs come along too?? Can't wait to see the pics!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I just wanted to give you the heads up on a first-of-its-kind contest for dog related Blogs that my company – TrainPetDog.com - is holding to identify the 20 best dog-related blogs on the web.

    It’s called the TrainPetDog.com 2010 Dog Blog Award and as far as I know, it’s the first such contest in the history of the web.

    To register your Blog for the contest, visit
    http://www.trainpetdog.com/blog-form.php

    If your blog is selected as one of the 20 finalists, you’ll receive $50,450 worth of prizes from us, including invaluable exposure in our web site - viewed by more than 4 million visitors yearly - and in our weekly newsletter that is received by more than 600,000 people every week.

    For more information and for participating in the contest, please go to http://www.trainpetdog.com/blog-form.php

    Thanks,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Looking forward to lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete