Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holidays are busy!

I haven't really had time to read all the blogs, I need to catch up! Chad got a camera phone. It takes really small pics, but cute nonetheless! So I wanted to share some. I will be sending off our "thank you" package to our furriends in Texas soon, probaby after the new year. Until then, here are some random pics of the dogs :)

They're so clingy. Are your dogs like that?



Cuddlin':



Chad sent me this picture yesterday morning. "Drive careful!"


HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Tiene un año prospero!!

6 comments:

  1. yes, clingy is exactly how I would describe my two. Velcro may be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Clingy" doesn't begin to cover the vizslas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we took a vote and we all voted unanimously that the clingier the better
    mommish seeps to prefer clingy especially during the cold winter months

    waggles and slobbers
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clingy? Ha! Do we know clingy!! If you look up clingy in the dictionary, you would probably find a photo of Brutus!! Except that he's only clingy to me - forget everyone else in the world (makes it tough to do things like eat when you have a bulldog perched on your chest!!)

    Happy New Year!!

    Michelle & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Everyone: I'm glad we're not alone! Spuds seems to think he is still puppy size because he always wants to sit or lay in peoples' laps, and Shadow couldn't have a more perfect name because she clings to you like your shadow, ha!

    ReplyDelete