Sunday, November 8, 2009

Smorgasbord

Why yes, I really did use that as my title, but this post is truly a bunch of different stuff! We've been busy little bees lately.

Big kisses! I have missed being in the spotlight...er...I mean, all the readers soo much!



He wanted to make sure I put that pic up for everone...don't mind him, he's a little full of himself sometimes :) But Shadow knows just how to bring him back down to earth:

Shadow: Stop being full of yourself!!




Kado: I can do whatever I waaannntt!!




Shadow: Alright, that's it. I didn't want to embarrass you, but...TACKLE TIME!!!!




After being tackled by the smallest dog in the house and completely falling off the couch....

Oh. My. Gosh. Can we pretend this never happened? Please don't tell anyone?!



But she's not always tough. She actually had the hiccups the other day, so Kado's mommy said "BOO!" really loud and made Shadow jump, then her hiccups actually went away! Ha!
Aww geeze! Why'd you have to tell everybody I got skeered? I was lookin' all tuff after tacklin Kado. Blog Lady is sure having fun embarrassing us all toonite!

I said I'd try to take a "fall in Ohio" pic, so here's what Ohio looks like right now. The trees are getting more and more bare, so soon it will be a greyish blue world :(


Halloween went well too! Spuds didn't want you to see this...he was dressed as a black cat that actually ended up looking more like a playboy bunny. I think I heard Spuds telling Kado he was the next Hugh Hefner. Hmm...


And our pumpkins were pretty saggy by the end of October. We were planning on carving more but never found the time.

In other news, I'm trying to write a novel, just kind of as a hobby I guess, and I recently reached the 20,000 word mark! Well on my way, and I'm pretty excited about it!
And my brother got to open for an old 70's-80's rock band called The Godz last week. My brother likes to play more acoustic guitar stuff, so I thought I'd share a video of him playing one of his originals from last week. If you click on this link it will take you to the Youtube video!
Hope you all have a great week.

11 comments:

  1. I lurrrrve Kado. He's gorgeous.

    And Spuds' costume is pretty coo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - soooo sorry we left out your entry. I did come and pick it up, but lost in somewhere in my messy desktop. Yikes. Please accept our apology for being lousy hosts!! Your entry is posted now :)

    Michelle & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sam: Everybody loves kado's coloring the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkins are looking a little far gone! I remember one year in college we forgot our pumpkin on the window sill interior, and then several weeks after Halloween I was like, "What's that orange goo running down the wall over there?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dennis the Vizsla: Hahahha, luckily we got ours shoveled into a trash bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spuds you a very kyoot. Do you has a girlfriend?

    Meja the beautiful SharPei (and her loser brother Bobo)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @pam: Spuds wishes Shadow would be his girlfriend but she loves Kado, so Spuds is a single man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. anna, i love coming to your blogspot, i swear.. i t makes me laugh every time. love u sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dogs are so beautiful! They look like a great pack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tackle picture is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You won Paw it Forward! You get to choose a nonprofit and I'll send them a donation in your name. Send me an email at happypb AT gmail DOT com! (Both of the places you mentioned on Dozer's blog are nonprofits.)

    Jennifer and Dozer

    ReplyDelete