Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Baacccckkk!

Hello there! I feel like I haven't posted a blog for a year. :) What have I been doing, you ask?

I got cut back to 15 hours a week again at my job.

I got an old position back somewhere else tutoring college Spanish

Went to a wedding

Visited my nephew (7 weeks old!)

Went with Chad to take Spuds to the vet for allergies...again


Cuddled with Spudsy :)



Helped my mom move...and visited with her kitties (This is her camera-lover Cali)



Worked on my first novel I'm *trying* to write
Tried to read a book which was sabotaged by Shadow, as usual.


Realized the leaves are turning red..I'll try to take some 'Fall in Ohio' pics.

Watched Ohio State Football



Getting ready for Grad classes to start this week...

Spent money I shouldn't have....

Thought about my bad eating habits.

So...in other words just a bunch of different stuff going on and somehow blogging got left out. A small hiatus perhaps. I've decided if I can go 3 weeks without buying any fast food or other impulse buys, I'm going to reward myself with a hoodie from http://www.badrap.org/

Like this one maybe:



And this week is supposed to be rainy. Looks like the dogs will be doing a lot of this:



I hope your week goes well!

7 comments:

  1. Seems like a lot of people are so busy that blogging is falling to the wayside. I'm there, too--lots going on, and not enough time to deal with it all. I don't know how the daily bloggers manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been real busy. Love the Shadow-butt-sabotage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so far the week isn't off to a terrific start over here, but maybe it will improve! Meanwhile it's nice to see you again! We have a similar problem trying to read but ours is a Tucker butt, usually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've been busy... I see that Nellie & Calvert have the same sabotage techniques as Shadow. How is Shadow doing? Hope she's all better now; we missed her!

    Que tengas una buena semana...

    claudia
    mama de Nellie y Calvert

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nellie and Calvert: Shadow es perfecta! Muchas gracias, yo espero que tienes una buena semana tambien!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just looking over the comments here and it seems that a lot of dogs use their butts to sabotage our reading...what are they trying to tell us?! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really do prefer TV. :)

    I'm having a hard time keeping up with blogging now that winter is approaching. It's so much more fun to be out and about...

    ReplyDelete