Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wow...

...What a busy week! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I have so many pictures to sort through I don't even know where to start. So I'm taking the easy way and using the pics I took on my cell phone first:

I went to the shelter to see how many Pitbulls would be there. Only two this time but still sad. They put locks on the Pitbulls cages or I would've tried to smuggle them out ;) ....

This was the tag on one of them. Her picture is below. I cannot say why she was marked as aggressive. Maybe there was a legitimate reason, but she was very sweet to me.



This is her. You can't really tell in this picture but she was really small! Smaller than Shadow.



Here was the other one. He just sat like this and barely got excited for the bone I gave him.
:( Sigh...I don't know why I torture myself by going in there. It's kind of like a car accident- you don't want to look but you just have to know.



But don't worry, I'm not ending on a sad note!!
Maggie and I (excuse the bedhead appearance) caught up on some DogTown episodes. If you haven't seen the show before, I suggest you do.

And I took my niece and nephew to the Columbus zoo...but I forgot my camera. Who does that!? In the midst of having an anxiety attack about losing the kids in the crowd I did manage to snap this picture:

PENGUINS! I was a little worried about the portly one laying on his/her belly...


In other news, I painted a picture for my parents' anniversary which I won't be posting on here. Didn't come out the way I wanted.
Also, Shadow is getting spayed on August 21st. Yay!
And Spuds got a day at the spa...or an oatmeal bath, flea medicine, and new collar :) -More pics to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the poor Pitties. :( That light cream girl is beautiful.

    Can't wait for Spuds pics!

    ReplyDelete