Friday, July 10, 2009

Puppy Rescue Mission

Here's the scoop. A couple weeks ago a puppy wandered up to my boyfriend's coworker's house (which is right next door to where they work) and gave the coworker these puppy eyes:



So of course they took him in. Unfortunately, they couldn't keep poor Knuckles. So my boyfriend tells me this situation and says we need to find a home for this little guy or he's gonna end up in the pound! YIKES! Meanwhile, the puppy continued to stay with the coworker while I scrambled. He got to play with this little gold thing:



and this little hairy thing:



and ponder where he would end up (or maybe when dinner was ;) )



And we couldn't find anyone to take him. Until yesterday! A woman I once took Psychology classes with just so happened to be considering getting a bully breed dog. She asked lots of questions about Knuckles, which I was happy she did- many people jump into getting a dog before knowing anything about it. So my boyfriend and I told her everything we knew about little Knuckles, and it sounded like a good fit. Besides, this woman has another little hairy dog to play with too! Here's his new family:



Godspeed Knuckles, and thanks to his new family for saving a life!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Knuckles, glad you found your forever home with a new sibling none the less! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. What a happy ending for a cute little bugger. Happy to know he's in his forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... this story made me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the happy thoughts for Knuckles. I am quite happy myself :)

    ReplyDelete