Sunday, July 19, 2009

Movie Stars

The dogs wanted me to share with you their uncanny ability to reenact movies and TV shows. Just to name a few:

"Donkey" from Shrek



"Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits!" -Elmer Fudd



Cue the Law and Order music.

"Thug Life!" -Pineapple Express


Teehehehehe, just kidding! Shadow needs to work on staying in character.



The Brady Bunch



"Rut Ro Shaggy!" -Scooby Doo



"Heyyy man..." -Cheech and Chong


"Did I do thaaatttt?" -Steve Urkle, Family Matters



Oh crap, I did do that. No need to put me in jail blog lady!



If any of your dogs need lessons I'm sure one of these fine actors will help for a small fee... ;)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love the Steve Urkel impression. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still cracking up at thug life!!!

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Life With Dogs: I think that picture was my favorite. I remember looking through the pics for the first time and just couldnt stop laughing at that one, haha!

    @Sam: Yea! I watched that show religiously as a kid haha.

    Thanks everyone for your comments! I have a few more pictures that remind me of other shows, etc. I may have to do a 2nd edition movie stars if i get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ the Cheech and Chong impression. That's so cute. I love how expressive dog faces are. You were creative to put this together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got some talent there!!!
    Very creative!
    Wrooo wroooo,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete