Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Excerpts From the Photo Archives

It's Sunday- It feels like a weird time to be blogging, as I have a Master's Program final to work on, laundry, etc. etc. But here I am! I was looking through recent photos that I haven't posted yet, so I decided to create a cornacopia of sorts...
A dog we call smiley


and a smiling dog (you haven't seen Kyla for a while!)



and her sister Kasey, both Border Collie X lab mixes


Here's Kasey being regal...

and Spuds being, well, not so regal.
I like to sniff couch.
It makes me feel grooooovy.

This one's a little more flattering.

...Daisy in progress


*Make a Wish*



"Honey I Shrunk the Kids" -How many of you have seen that movie about a hundred times?



So, if you haven't figured it out yet, my thought process is somewhat like this blog entry- all over the place. So as a goodbye, I'm going to suggest you read one of the blogs I have posted on mine that I like to read (thanks to Three Woof and a Woo, that is)- Nicaragua Redux: The Sarna Chronicles. It's about volunteers who help some of the dogs in Nicaragua who need people the most. And her trip is just beginning, so check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Great doggies! Not sure if they're all yours, though I'm pretty sure Spuds is. Either way they're all adorable. I like Kylas smiling picture.

    (So sorry you hurt your toe, too! I'm really hoping I don't need to see a doctor - I can't walk on it at all right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam: You're right, they aren't all mine! I made this blog partly because I love the smiling faces of all the dogs i see :) Spuds is my boyfriend's dog. I guess you could say I'm the adoptive mommy?
    P.S.- You're toe is much worse than mine! I hope it gets better :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with all the owied toes? I feel like an outsider. Oh well. I'm bound to stumble over Rufus at some point in time. Maybe I can stub my toe. Cute doggies. Maybe you could give a bit of their histories sometime so we know their stories...?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. StellaStar: I consider you lucky to be an outsider in the stubbed-toed world, haha.
    Good Idea, I will give histories- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete