Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wooo Hooo!!!

I got a new camera! This is my first digital SLR, so I'm still playing with all the features, but luckily Spuds let me practice on him. First there was the soccer ball...

Ya see that ball right there? Can I have it?





Really lady, give me the ball.





If you don't give me the ball I'm not letting you take any more pictures of me.



I gave in. Who could say no to a face like that? He immediately began taunting me for being so easy.


Bthththhhthh (tongue sticking out noises). You fell for the cute face look!


He coddled the ball...

I love you soccer ball, yes I do! I'll never let you go, not never never never!


He danced with the ball!


Dee daa deee



Tuck and run! I love soccer balls!




Haha! The ball falls for my smooth moves too! NOMNOMNOMNOM




Practicing his UFC skills...


Submit, soccer ball!


*Endearing look to daddy*


Thanks for givin' me wonderful soccer ball dadz.




He was in a loving mood. He also decided to hug up to momma bear:



And kiss up to her too.


Then I decided I wanted some shots of him sitting still. Momma bear's boyfriend let Spuds borrow a "necklace" that looks just like Rampage Jackson's! (The UFC fighter). It's apparently Spuds' hero (that is, when OSU football season isn't in).

Ugh! Stop telling them all about me! It's embarrasssinngg!


Majestic Spuds
Oh soccer ball, you were fun while it lasted.


Is this my good side?


This next photo is actually one of my favorites of the day. I like the background.

What about this side? Better? P.S.-I really like soccer balls.



By the time we were done it was just about time for bed.

What? Did you say bed? Is it bedtime?!



I'll just take out my dentures then.


WTF?

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new camera! i can't wait to see it :)

    Spuds is keee-yoot!

    ReplyDelete