Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kyla Goes Walkin'

Kyla is a Border Collie X Lab. I guess you could say I'm like her sister? She's my parents' dog after all...

Kyla and me went on a walk today and ran into some other pesky dogs who wouldn't leave us alone. Among them was a chihuahua, who had an attitude that would make you think it was the size of a Great Dane. Unfortunately I couldn't get a pic of the little rascal because of the hoopla it caused. I did, however catch pics of some other things Kyla came into contact with during our walk.

I don't trust mailboxes. This one especially smells like trouble...

I don't trust drains either...Where the h*ll did you come from drain? I thought I got rid of all these...


I also don't trust flashy shiny things this crazy lady puts in my face!

Kyla proceeded to ignore everything in hopes that it would all disappear!

Dee dee-da-dee dee...



Dum-dee-dee-dumm...


*Scared stiff* Scary shiny thing...





Kyla may look all scardy-dog, but she also has att-i-tude. It often earns her the name Princess.

I will NOT look at the camera


Do I have to spell it out? I'm ignoring you





I guess you can have a side shot...


Oh, I think I hear a mailbox over there..I uh..gotta go...
You're still here? *Sigh* This is NOT amusing


You will not.get.me.in.the.shot!

Eventually her tough exterior wore off, and I was lucky enough to get this ONE shot...



When we got back home her scardy-dog side came back


Oh-My-doG what is this thing CrawlingUpMyFace!?!?


Oh yea..heh..just a tongue.

2 comments:

  1. haha! Very cute! I love finally seeing the doggies (on something other than a cell phone screen, that is), and they are kee-yoooot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stellastar: Thanks!! :) It was too nice out to pass up on a walk with camera!

    ReplyDelete